Saturday, February 13, 2010

Playlist for the 3rd of February, 2010

Francois K - Capricorn
Prins Thomas - Goettsching
Yam Who - Wax the van
Mathias Hellibron - Riddim (Dub version)
Man Parrish - Hop Hop Be Bop (Don't Stop)
Georgio Moroder - I want to rock you
Queen Samantha - Take a chance
Brooklyn Express - Straight ahead
Coati Mundi - Me no Pop I
Richard Sen & Cazbee - Mixed blood #4
BT Express - Peace pipe
South Bronx Community Youth Project - Feel the spirit
Lyn Collins - Rock me again & again & again
Prince - Erotic city
Stacey Kid - I wanted you
Shafty - Deep inside (of you)
St Germain - Thank you mum (4 everything you did)

3 comments:

Sam said...

http://www.divshare.com/download/10465118-dd1

audiogarammasala said...

great to see the sound bytes
cheers
david

Sam said...

hehee finally hey :)
I'll post them on facebook to so if your on there add me as a friend Sam Walker

Sam

Every Wednesday night 9 – 11pm, AFROJAZZFUNKSOULDISCOBEATS&NEWGROOVES Check here for playlists & more