Thursday, December 17, 2009

Playlist for the 16th December, 2009 featuring guest DJ Ocky




Grand Funk Railroad - I Can Feel Him In the Morning
Outside - The Plan (K-ton mix)
Keith Mansfield - Crash Course
Maynard Ferguson - Primal Scream

- Guest DJ Ocky -
Karin Jones - Here I go
Bobby Womack - How could you break heart
Delagation - Darlin I think about you
James Mason - Sweet power your embrace
Twilight - Dance with me
Conrad Benjamin - I didn't love you
Al Hudson & the Soul Partners - Spread love
Leon Ware - Why I cam to California
The Jones Girls - Nights over Egypt
Paulinho DaCosta - Love til the end of time
Esther Williams - Last night changed it all
Jackie Robinson - Pussy footer
The Apostiles - Never too late
Orch TP Poly Rythmo - Ne Te Faches
Nico Comel - Pa! Pa! Pa! Pa!
The Charmels - As long as I've got you
Sam Dees - Child of the streets
Leroy Hutson - Don't it make you feel good
Wilbur Niles & Thrust - Hang ten
Conrad Benjamin - BMI
- Big Thanks to Ocky for once again sharing his tracks with us -
Arsenal feat. Jhelisa - Far I have come

No comments:

Every Wednesday night 9 – 11pm, AFROJAZZFUNKSOULDISCOBEATS&NEWGROOVES Check here for playlists & more